Toasty Tuesday Roll Call

jastypes
on 5/30/11 11:00 pm - Croydon, PA
Happy Birthday, Deb.  Sounds like it's gonna be a wonderful one.

I had a very relaxed weekend.  We got a puppy on Saturday and are working on adapting our schedules and giving lots of love.

I am speaking at my OA meeting tonight.  First time.  I'm excited and a bit nervous.

Today is my 4 year surgiversary, which I'll put in a seperate post when I figure out what I really want to say about that.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Lisa H.
on 5/30/11 11:49 pm - Whitehall, PA
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEB!

My tracker

hers 

dit657
on 5/31/11 12:49 am - Boothwyn, PA
Happy Birthday Deb!! Sorry to hear about your surgery but I bet those diamond earrings made it feel a whole lot better?!! Relax and enjoy tonight - you deserve it!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 5/31/11 1:05 am
HAppy Birthday Deb! 
Laureen S.
on 5/31/11 1:15 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Happy Birthday Deb,

Hope it is full of wonderful moments that you can add up for a sum total of joyful living!  Enjoy your special day.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

bvohl
on 5/30/11 11:04 pm
Good "TOASTY" morning Lynn and PA!

Lynn, I am sure that whatever happens with Kristi, that you will be there to support and listen! If it is meant to be then it will be!

We had one of the BEST weekends we have had in a LONG time!! It felt like I was going from one BBQ to another! Oh wait...I DID!!! LOL! Great friends, great food and good times were had!! Yesterday was the Memorial Day Parade, boy was it HOT! I did not walk the 2 1/2 mile route because of the heat! If it wasn't so hot and humid I WOULD HAVE! But, I know my body well enough to know that I would have never made it!! After the parade Dee and her friend Abby had a playdate at my house. Then we went to dinner with Abby family. We went to boston market, and it was pretty good! We hung out while the kids ran around like crazies!!

Came home, threw Dee in a bath to calm her down from all the activity of the day. She was really crabby afterwards. I think the heat got to her. She got into her jammies and then watched TV for a bit then went to bed. I followed her into bed quickly after that! Woke up this morning couldn't believe it was back to reality already!

Today is wor****il 3:30, then home, watch my soap, do some Zumba, pick up the girls, homework, dinner, relax then bed. Boring, I know!!!

Have a great day!!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

(deactivated member)
on 5/30/11 11:31 pm
The heat is on! Yet the weekend was a good one with lots of activity with family and friends. Never did do any decluttering but had good times with so many that I love.

Saturday 2 BBQ's with good friends and some I don't see that much but love all the same. Made me see how much I wish someone was a touch closer. (CoughNicoleCough).

Sunday I called my Aunt to check in she sounded a little down which happens when we are all doing stuff without her so I said want to go to brunch with us, She was out the door before I hung up. We really had a nice time at 3 Monkeys then parted ways then Den & I made our way to the Shoprite since out cupboards were so bare we stocked up came home Den did the lawn then we took naps. Then went out to dinner we had a good time there.

Yesterday I had breakfast with my cousins and Aunt then we threw together a bbq after saying it was a good day to sit and have ****tails. So we did! The best part was I got to see a very good friend I had not seen in awhile. We came home I took a long cool shower got in jammies watched some TV.

Today is work then leaving a little early to take care of some personal business I need to do then will be meeting some good friends for dinner.

Lynn good luck with the talk with Kristen trust me I do understand some things through her eyes on this and bet my Aunt could relate from where you are sitting,  Life is not always easy but sometimes we just a shoulder to cry on,
Life is Good! 
Nicole0216
on 5/31/11 12:53 am - Lancaster, PA
aww I feel your love. We kid all the time that we should just move.
Cherish F.
on 5/30/11 11:39 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning beautiful people!!!
I am determined that today will be a good day.
Even though it is the last day of the month, which in my business is hell.
Even though one of my co workers called out sick.
Even though another is leaving early sick.
I will not let this get my down.

Had a really great weekend. Sadly, but also fortunately, my plans for Friday night fell through. It really was for the best as I had way too much planned.
Saturday night got to see a few of my favorite ladies while I watched their kids.
Sunday I was lucky to be poolside at one friends, then went next door (to the attached twin) for a bbq, then back again to sleep at house number one. Woke up and we were right back out by the pool until almost 4. I've never had a friend with a pool before, it's pretty sweet!

Then when I got home took my Mom out for dinner and to see Hangover 2. Very funny flick.

Tonight, I will be putting in the window ac's in the bedrooms. Of course I waited until it became unbearably hot to do it.

I hope everyone has a great day!
~ Cherish
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Lisa H.
on 5/31/11 12:00 am - Whitehall, PA
 Morning all....

Lynn, hope the talk with Katie goes well.. no advice from me.. I am clueless when it comes to relationships.. 

As far as your new meds, it WILL take a while for them to kick in.. try to be patient. 

Had a great weekend.. Friday with friends, Saturday morning-synagogue, Saturday night great party, Sunday relaxing and taking Siehara to Bat Mitzvah--took great walk with a friend while she was there.  Monday RELAXED by the pool MOST OF THE DAY, followed by great bargains at Target!! 

This morning started off interesting.  I got a call from Siehara's school that there was a 2 hr delay.. found out from another parent that the buses were vandalized so there was no transportation until they could fix enough of them.  My guess is that it was a senior prank gone terribly wrong.  

Working til 3:30.  At some point, I need to get to the bank.  An anonymous angel sent me a very generous check and I need to deposit it in the bank so I can catch up on a few bills.  I don't know who it came from, as it was in an envelope with no return address, included an unsigned note and a cashier's check.  Whoever it was is certainly an angel and did the most wonderful mitzvah that can possibly be done because I cannot thank them personally for it.  I am UNBELIEVABLY grateful for the help, regardless of where it came from.

After work, Siehara has physical therapy.  Then, I will head to the gym for Body Pump and Pilates.   From there, home to relax.  

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views